Wednesday 3 June 2015

studio production proposal

My Concept is for a news show that informs and talks about upcoming TV series that will be airing in 2015. It will talk about popular shows that have already aired and are showing new series, and also promoting shows that will be starting their first episodes. The programme will have one host who will talk the audience through pictures and clips of these upcoming TV shows, and it will also have multiple guests to get their opinions on popular series that have already aired, and their thoughts on the upcoming TV shows.

I will need to find a good, enthusiastic person to be my host in order for the show to be interesting and engaging. I also need to find people who are reliable to research the shows that'll be included in my programme, therefore they'll have a lot to talk about and debate. It'll be set in a studio with a chromakeyed backdrop, so the set wont be a problem as i have access to all these facilities.

My VT's will consist of the trailers for the new series and previews of the first episodes to entice the audience into watching them. I will show the VT's and then have time slots after each one for the guests to have opportunity to talk about them and give their feedback.

The show will be closely related to the popular internet show IGN. IGN is one of the most popular online sources for the latest news on video games and their releases. IGN have recently branched into giving film information, including reviews, release dates, exclusive footage etc. It's target audience is aimed mostly at the mainstream community, as their main topics usually consist of the big blockbuster gaming and film releases. My show will be similar to this in that it will definitely be aimed at a mainstream audience, and also it will give information on popular and new TV series.












I certify this is my own work

No comments:

Post a Comment