Thursday 3 July 2014

Treatment

Treatment

Who is my Target Audience?
My target audience for my documentary is quite large. It is aimed at anyone who has had involvement with bullying, whether they were the victim, the bully, the parent etc. It is very important that parents and general adults watch this documentary as it will provide information and help on how to deal with bullying.

How will I target my audience?
i will target my audience by including things into my documentary that will help them to understand the situation that we're focused on. With such a wide audience this will be difficult to incorporate each aspect of the audience, but i will show animations (for the younger audience), and things like reconstructions for the older viewers.

How will my documentary be better?
My documentary will be better than others and will stand out because I will communicate with the different audiences in ways which they understand I.e. When communicating to the younger ages, I would use visual aesthetics to keep them interested and vocabulary/dialogue that they understand. I feel that my documentary will help people with their problems as well as informing them about what's going on, which means I've made a positive effect on the problem.

Layout
My documentary will be participatory as I want to experience these problems first hand and feel like I've got involved in helping people through their issues and physically show my audience what is actually possible. I'll be going to local schools and even work places to hopefully interview some of the staff asking about their knowledge of bullying, if it happens within their lives or if they know of it happening, and what they aim to do about it. Hopefully by the end of my documentary, my audience will have learnt the enormity of bullying, why it happens and how to deal with it. I will use facts and statistics to show people just how real the situation is, and show them the scale of whats happening. Also, reconstructions will be very effective because they will make people feel huge sympathy for the victims and hopefully push them to help fight against bullying. I'll talk about all aspects of bullying whether it be children in school, cyber-bullying, and even between adults in their workplace. People may think


No comments:

Post a Comment